Terms of Service for go.britishtvchannels.com
Last Updated: 26/11/2019
Our website is a community for fans of British TV. You can create topics and hold discussions on anything to do with British TV. We have a variety of forums open to all members with plans. We have a live chat room where you can chat with other fans of British TV. You may not post spam in our chat room or abuse other members, doing so will get you banned from the chat room. We have radio stations from TuneIn and a TV Guide. We are not a TV provider and we are not affiliated with any TV provider or broadcasting company.
Do not dive into a 1 year plan if you haven’t tried our website or service first!
You may be able to access some TV channels from our website or through VLC player. We do not guarantee any channels or any service on our website. Channels are provided by third party streaming companies and we have absolutely no control over anything from third parties on our website. You can look at any channels accessible from our website as a bonus. Channels will go offline, they will break, they may not be what they are supposed to be and they may contain blind captions or they may just work perfectly, it is out of our control! Do not purchase a plan if you are here to watch live TV expecting a premium streaming service, that is not what we provide.
Any payment disputes because TV channels are offline or not what you expect will result in your account being terminated without a refund. As this is the first page you see when you register or login and is viewed before you opt to make a payment, we have our backs covered and will most probably win any payment dispute.
If you are not happy about our website or service, reach out to us in our forum support group here, we are very fair and will help you out.
Before purchasing a plan, you must agree to our terms of service written below:
- When registering for an account always use a legitimate email address. Using an email address to conceal your true identity will result in your registration being terminated and may result in a permanent block from accessing the site.
- You will not spam our community, promote other products or services, post links, harass or abuse other members. Spamming will result in a permanent site ban without a refund.
- If a request by the site admins (or an approved member acting on behalf of the site admins) to alter or change something relating to you profile i.e. user name or profile picture it must be adhered to. Failure to comply will result in the site admins making the appropriate changes.
- TV channels can change or go offline at any time. We work our hardest to supply the best service possible. TV channels are provided from third-party streaming companies who normally fix any issues within the hour.
- We reserve the right to remove a channel, or a number of channels without notice.
- You must abide by the laws of your country to view TV channels. If viewing from within the United Kingdom, you are required to possess a valid UK TV license.
- We have a strict no refund policy due to the nature of our service. You purchase access to our website / service at your own risk.
- You can only login on one device at any time. To use another device, you must log-out of the previous device first. Logging in with more than one device will cause a login error. Do not share your account login credentials with anyone.
- You must not try to cheat or abuse our system.
- We are not responsible for your device or internet speed or channel problems. We recommend internet speeds of 8 megs or over. We can, however, help support any problems you have with suggestions and guides on our forum section but without guarantee if your system does not meet the requirements.
- This is a browser-based system, not an app and will not function as well as a non-browser-based system.
- The Lifetime Access plan is valid for the lifetime of our website. As long as our website is in existence, you will never have to pay to use it.
- For any problems or support you must use our forum. Email contact is for account, login, registration and general account enquiries.